Okay, it’s not a lousy t-shirt. It’s a pretty awesome t-shirt, if we may say so. (We may. It’s our website.) ICYMI, SMYS and other grassroots nursing groups are working for safer staffing ratios. One of the actions we’re taking is to head to our nation’s capitol to make our voices heard. We’re having a rally, and you’re invited! We’re even doing it on Flo Nightingale’s birthday (May 12, 2016). Read the press release with all the deets here.
To show unity, and to help defray costs of the event, we’ve put together this most excellent, most comfy shirt: https://www.bonfirefunds.com/staffing-ratios-matter, made available through our friends at Bonfire.com. Shirt details:
- It’s on sale through March 28, 2016.
- It takes about two weeks for it to be delivered from the end of the sale period—Bonfire treats the fundraiser like one big order. You could expect the delivery to be around April 13th.
- The shirts are sourced from well-known producers; they normally are of a cotton-poly blend. The specific shirt is chosen by Bonfire based on what they can bid out for a reasonable production price.
- Available in unisex, women’s, youth, long-sleeve unisex and hoodie cuts!
- The women’s shirts do run small—order up at least one size!
Order yours now, and come represent the future of safer patient care!
the SMYS crew
Want More? Click below to follow us!