Do you want to go to the Safe Staffing Rally in DC, but you have nothing to wear? Never fear, you still have 9 HOURS LEFT to get our Staffing Ratios Matter t-shirt to party in! Be part of the Sea Of Red that will occupy Washington, D.C. on May 12, 2016 (Florence Nightingale’s birthday—and yes, there will be cake to celebrate).
It’s on sale through April 22, 2016—estimated delivery May 6, 2016, so it should be in your hands and ready to travel with you to the DC Rally.
About the shirt:
- The shirts are sourced from well-known producers; they normally are of a cotton-poly blend. The specific shirt is chosen by Bonfire based on what they can bid out for a reasonable production price.
- Available in unisex, women’s, youth, long-sleeve unisex and hoodie cuts! NO V-NECKS, sorry.
- The women’s shirts do run small—order up at least one size!
- You can order it here.
What you can do to support safe staffing, t-shirt or no t-shirt:
- Tell your health care friends, teachers and students about how unsafe staffing levels increase the number of adverse patient events, up to and including death
- Also mention that it can increase the number of workplace injuries
- Invite them to join us in Washington on May 12, 2016
- Or, attend a state capitol event on the same day
- Share this press release with your colleagues, coworkers and friends: http://smysofficial.com/advocacy/safe-staffing/
Share this post with friends!
Want More? Click below to follow us!