- It’s on sale through April 22, 2016—estimated delivery May 6, 2016, so it should be in your hands and ready to travel with you to the DC Rally.
- The shirts are sourced from well-known producers; they normally are of a cotton-poly blend. The specific shirt is chosen by Bonfire based on what they can bid out for a reasonable production price.
- Available in unisex, women’s, youth, long-sleeve unisex and hoodie cuts! NO V-NECKS, sorry.
- The women’s shirts do run small—order up at least one size!
- You can order it here.
What you can do to support safe staffing, t-shirt or no t-shirt:
- Tell your health care friends, teachers and students about how unsafe staffing levels increase the number of adverse patient events, up to and including death
- Also mention that it can increase the number of workplace injuries
- Invite them to join us in Washington on May 12, 2016
- Or, attend a state capitol event on the same day
- Share this press release with your colleagues, coworkers and friends: http://smysofficial.com/advocacy/safe-staffing/
Want More? Click below to follow us!